For some Sims, grilled cheese sandwiches are a true obsession. Good thing is they are cheap and do not require good cooking skills.
PREPARATION: 2 min
COOKING: 10 min
SERVES: 4 Sims
- 8 slices of white bread
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- butter to taste
- Butter one side of 4 slices of bread.
- In a very large skillet over medium heat, place bread butter-side-down and add 1 slice of cheese on each.
- Butter the 4 other slices of bread on one side and place it butter-side-up on top.
- Grill for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve as soon as cheese is melted.